BioComp Profit, Dakota and Patterns Forum Index BioComp Profit, Dakota and Patterns
A Community for Financial Customers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Locations of visitors to this page

You Can Make Attachments To Your Messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BioComp Profit, Dakota and Patterns Forum Index -> Using the Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBAdmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: You Can Make Attachments To Your Messages Reply with quote

One feature you have available is the ability to attach items to your messages. This facilitates sharing. This can include screen shots, ScriptBots and Stops, Word reports. There are some restrictions on the file types, for example EXE files are prohibited, but VBS, DOC, GIF, JPG, etc. are allowed.

To make an attachment to a post, down below where you are editing the text, you will see a section called "Add an Attachment". Use the Browse... button to navigate to and select the file. You can also add a comment.

For example, in this post I attached a picture. I navigated to the file, added a comment and clicked the "Add Attachment" button. Then I clicked the Submit button to post this.

Note that there is a combined quota for all files posted to these forums, so make your attachments as small as possible.

KLTwinTowers.jpg
 Description:
A picture of the Petronas Twin Towers I took in Kuala Lumpur just after a meeting with some oil companies.
 Filesize:  11.81 KB
 Viewed:  17342 Time(s)

KLTwinTowers.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BioComp Profit, Dakota and Patterns Forum Index -> Using the Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: